Ratings for Dr. Richard P. DEBENEDETTO

He was an appointment for an IME I had to go to today....Although they are nor my favorite people I found him to listen to my needs....what hasn't been correctly given to me almost 2 yearsafter car injury. He seamed to pinpoint all that is wrong with me.....tThe most important thing when I left that stuck in my head about him was that he is not my freind. ...far from it....gets paid I'm sure for constant referrals. ...i can t bash a man just doing his job even if he lies and says what all ime docs say I'm fine...keep the word they us Magjnificcation and rule out. ...pPart that bothers me about any doctor is how they sum up your life in 29 minutes when I've been through misery for 2 yeaRs....losing a home actually 2 ans starting to see your kids worry makes me cry 3 xs daily..I have to disagree with last comment left he was nice...ccurious. ...bbut sometimes new I like to let him know I'm not stupid although I've been being treated for brain injury...iI'm happy he agreed that he can't get over I have not had correct help in almost 2 years as the situation hads gotten worse and really taken a toll on my children and wife......iI have to say liberty mutual is a non caring company....wWhen you really need care to many people from past who fake their injuries ruin it the people like us that need important care and get on withife.......iI'd recommend him to anyone...hHis facility in new city is immaculate. ...and a a soft spoken doctor that told me to take of myself wich touched my heart when I think no one cares. .I have a 3 year old daughter I hope I get the chance one day to enjoy her...2 years have gone since um..... Steve m.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

worst psychologist I have ever met, very unkind, talked down to me, and even threatened me at one point. I would never recommend this DR to anyone

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011