Ratings for Dr. Alexander Levin

When I first went to Dr. Levin I was in pain and didn't think I would be walking very soon. Dr. Levin has given me my life back. All the patients in the waiting room speak highly of Dr. Levin. To us he is a wonder worker! In fact, my son was seeing a pain management doctor without success. I got him to see Dr. Levin and he, too, has nothing but praise for Dr. Levin. An added plus is that his office and surgical staff are pleasant and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Levin.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I had a job accident and was in severe pain, and had bounced from one pain management doctor to another with no relief. I finally found Dr. Levin who reviewed my case and came up with a treatment plan. After a few visits main pain was reduced to a point where I felt my life was back on track.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Helped me with my chronic pain! I've suffered for years, seen multiple doctors and he was the first one able to diagnose and treat to give me lasting relief.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

This is the rudest doctor I have ever met. He failed to help me with his injections & when I complained he said your back is so bad what you expect. I don't think he uses cortisone he wants repeat visits every month. My new doctor gave me 1 shot and I am like new. Should last at least 3 months or more.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

This doctor has the worse bedside manner of any doctor I have ever used. He is rude and nasty.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Doctor is very knowledge and was able to answer all of my questions. I feel better already!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013