You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Antonella Morra

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

We had an amazing experience with Dr. Morra at Trillium hospital over 10 years ago when my daughter was born. My wife and I sought after her to be our paediatrician and have been extremely pleased with her ever since. Over that time, we have nothing negative to say about her and we highly recommend Dr. Morra to anyone looking for a paediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Morra is an excellent paediatrician. I live up in Halton Hills and although it takes me 40 mins to get to her office, she makes the appointment well worth it. My younger son has been going to her for 10 years and I would do it for the next 6 more years.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

The most caring and helpful Dr. I have ever met. She is great with my daughter. Doesn't have a waiting room jammed full of patients and there is never any wait for your appointment.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

She is an ANGEL Doctor!!! So helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Love her!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Morra has been seeing my kids for 11 years. She is very caring and thorough, and always takes the time to discuss any items of concern without making you feel rushed. She does not run to prescriptions as a first resort, which I like very much. Would recommend her to everyone for their children.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

A welcoming, kind , understanding and aware Pediatrician. We drive 30-45 mins to see her several times a year and worth it. Dr. Morra isn't so quick to issue medication either. She lets Mother Nature takes it's course and advises that if certain symptoms appear then to take the medication. Dr. Morra's staff are also remarkable. Karen is super nice never a negative attitude.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Goes above and beyond what most doctors I have met would ever do. I have met many doctors, as my son has a few medical conditions. She listens, follows up and looks into things, even when it seems unlikely. She is always focused on the child and is the kindest, most genuine doctor! Her staff are a pleasure every time. My children are 10 and 6 and she has looked after them both since they were born at Trillium. My drive to her is at least 1 hour and worth it every time, because I know we'll be in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Antonella Morra's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Welcoming and knowledgeable paediatrician. Very grateful my premature daughter has a fantastic doctor. "

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had an amazing experience with Dr. Morra at Trillium hospital over 10 years ago when my daughter was born. My wife and I sought after her to be our paediatri..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morra is an excellent paediatrician. I live up in Halton Hills and although it takes me 40 mins to get to her office, she makes the appointment well worth i..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing pediatrition. We are so blessed to have her care for our children. She is kind and caring. Love her!"

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most caring and helpful Dr. I have ever met. She is great with my daughter. Doesn't have a waiting room jammed full of patients and there is never any wait ..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an ANGEL Doctor!!! So helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Love her!"

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morra has been seeing my kids for 11 years. She is very caring and thorough, and always takes the time to discuss any items of concern without making you f..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A welcoming, kind , understanding and aware Pediatrician. We drive 30-45 mins to see her several times a year and worth it. Dr. Morra isn't so quick to issue ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Goes above and beyond what most doctors I have met would ever do. I have met many doctors, as my son has a few medical conditions. She listens, follows up and ..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Morra is an amazing paediatrician. She has cared for my two children since birth and they are 10 and 7 now."

September 3, 2014