Ratings for Dr. Antonella Morra

Dr. Morra is hands down the best Pediatrician out there. She takes the time with each child and gives honest feedback. She believes in building each child's immune system and not just prescribing drugs. I have three kids and each one has been shown such care. When you know you have a doctor you can trust it makes life so much easier. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Our 3 kids love Dr. Morra. She is a wonderful and pleasant person. Her professionalism and knowledge are nothing less than amazing.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

She gives plenty of time, has a good disposition, is knowledgeable and caring. I'm very happy with her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

She is the best Dr. my children have ever had. Caring and knowledgeable, she takes the time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

She is a fantastic caring paediatrician that has looked after our three kids since they were born. She and her entire team are amazing!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

She does not care about the kids. She only cares about her self. I am very unhappy

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Morra looks after all 3 of my children. She is extremely approachable, has a great bedside manner, and is very caring. Her punctuality is also quite good, which is appreciated when you are attending appointments with young babies/children. We are very thankful to have such an open-minded, thorough, and competent Pediatrician for our children.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Excellent, the very best there is, both of our daughters are patients and we all love Dr. Morra.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Welcoming and knowledgeable paediatrician. Very grateful my premature daughter has a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

We had an amazing experience with Dr. Morra at Trillium hospital over 10 years ago when my daughter was born. My wife and I sought after her to be our paediatrician and have been extremely pleased with her ever since. Over that time, we have nothing negative to say about her and we highly recommend Dr. Morra to anyone looking for a paediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016