Ratings for Dr. Antonella Morra

We have 3 children who are all patients of Dr Morra’s (oldest is 13). She is ALWAYS amazing. She builds a great relationship with the kids and is very open, approachable and funny. She is very practical and never over prescribes medication. During appointments she makes you child feel like they are the only patient she has. We feel very fortunate to have our kids in her care. Her receptionists have always been great as well. An overall pleasure to deal the entire team.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Morra has been incredible over the last 14 years since the birth of our fist child. She does not over prescribe medication and takes time to diagnose and do the proper tests. Almost as important as being competent, doctor Morra is very personable and my boys always look forward to the appointments.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I can not comment on the doctors office or bedside manner as my children’s mother is now preventing me from attending their doctor’s appointments. What I do take offense to is the good doctor involving herself in our custody battle by providing the court with a letter, when she has no information about the arrangements, the kids opinions, or even the father’s perspective. Her bill is paid by me just as much as the mother, through my monthly child support but she has done me a disservice. It is a doctor’s responsibility to take care of their patients aliments but to tell a court that the kids (12.5 yrs and 10yrs) would NOT be better off living with the father for 1 week/month when there is no specific reason aside from it being “unduly taxing” on them to live outside of a community they only just moved to and to commute 35 minutes on school days. The doctor has allowed her personal bias, friendship with the mother, and obvious preference for maternal custodial access, to rule her recommendation as a doctor and that is grounds for misconduct. Furthermore, the doctor cited being “shy” as the reason for why the kids can not cope with a 2 hour flight as an unaccompanied minor. The doctor should keep to give opinions on what she has training in and stay out of personal conflicts. I will recommend to the courts that we replace her for an impartial doctor at the earliest opportunity. I would have felt differently about posting or not at all, if maybe Dr Morra would have reached out to me for my perspective. For these reasons, I would NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

My two boy’s are incredibly lucky to have Dr Morra as their pediatrician. She is hands down one of the best doctors I have come in contact with. Great with her patients and doesn’t rush appointments. She seems genuinely concerned for their wellbeing, doesn't just write a script for everything, and will make any referrals when necessary. Cannot say enough good things about her! Oh, as a bonus, her front desk staff is always amazing as well, which is not seen often in a Dr’s office. Great job all around ladies!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

We love Dr. Morra and every visit is a positive and caring experience.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Morra is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, caring doctor that I have ever met. She treats her patients like family.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Morra and her team are always accommodating and very helpful. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

She is a fantastic paediatrician and the best at what she does.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

All of my four kids love and trust her. We are grateful for her professional care and guidance. Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Morra’s has office.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Morra is hands down the best Pediatrician out there. She takes the time with each child and gives honest feedback. She believes in building each child's immune system and not just prescribing drugs. I have three kids and each one has been shown such care. When you know you have a doctor you can trust it makes life so much easier. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017