Ratings for Dr. Antonella Morra

Dr. Morra looks after all 3 of my children. She is extremely approachable, has a great bedside manner, and is very caring. Her punctuality is also quite good, which is appreciated when you are attending appointments with young babies/children. We are very thankful to have such an open-minded, thorough, and competent Pediatrician for our children.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Excellent, the very best there is, both of our daughters are patients and we all love Dr. Morra.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Welcoming and knowledgeable paediatrician. Very grateful my premature daughter has a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

We had an amazing experience with Dr. Morra at Trillium hospital over 10 years ago when my daughter was born. My wife and I sought after her to be our paediatrician and have been extremely pleased with her ever since. Over that time, we have nothing negative to say about her and we highly recommend Dr. Morra to anyone looking for a paediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Morra is an excellent paediatrician. I live up in Halton Hills and although it takes me 40 mins to get to her office, she makes the appointment well worth it. My younger son has been going to her for 10 years and I would do it for the next 6 more years.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

An amazing pediatrition. We are so blessed to have her care for our children. She is kind and caring. Love her!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

The most caring and helpful Dr. I have ever met. She is great with my daughter. Doesn't have a waiting room jammed full of patients and there is never any wait for your appointment.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

She is an ANGEL Doctor!!! So helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Love her!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Morra has been seeing my kids for 11 years. She is very caring and thorough, and always takes the time to discuss any items of concern without making you feel rushed. She does not run to prescriptions as a first resort, which I like very much. Would recommend her to everyone for their children.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

A welcoming, kind , understanding and aware Pediatrician. We drive 30-45 mins to see her several times a year and worth it. Dr. Morra isn't so quick to issue medication either. She lets Mother Nature takes it's course and advises that if certain symptoms appear then to take the medication. Dr. Morra's staff are also remarkable. Karen is super nice never a negative attitude.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014