Ratings for Dr. Sreenivasa R. Nakka

Dr Nakka, is charging me $50 dollars because I got the flu several days before my appt. and had to cancel,, I was to have a colonoskopi, but got sick on a Saturday before,, and called in even at 3 AM answering service, left message I was sick. After second call, a snotty lady called me and said "well you left a message at 3 am!!!!! and you will be billed now! (no, I am sorry your ill, nothing but $$$$$. I will not pay if possible, contacting the BBB and posibly the state medical board. I was ready and willing to get my testing done, up until I got sick and sickness Dr Nakka, does not give a person a five day warning! Which your manager who answers the phone said " is our policy" . Money seems to matter more than personal medical safety and courtesy, and I didn't even get to see Dr Nakka, in his lavish office, I was in the middle of being seen, and found out it was not going to even be Dr Nakka. I will never go there again. Rude, money oriented people are there! JG of Hemet, CA. I am seeing another Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Nakka today. He is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. He is very respectful and speaks highly of his wife who manages his office. I just want to thank him for explaining in such detail my condition. I highly recommend his professional services.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Poor bedside manner. Office staff unhelpful, any question or request denied. Violated privacey laws and were hostile.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Dr. Nakka has very poor bedside manner, does not reassure or make his patients relax. The procedures are bad enough without being uncomfortable with the Dr.I would not go there again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

very knowledgeable in his field. bed side manner could use work on. but he does mean well and is to the point

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

very knowledgable in his field but "bedside manor" needs improving

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011