Ratings for Dr. Randall C. Latorre

Would never recommend this doctor for anyone. He is a lawsuit waiting to happen, again. His bedside manner is awful. The way he treats his patients is awful, and the way his staff treats his patients is awful. I personally have filed a grievance with the State of Florida after he prescribed me liquid morphine as a post operation medication. It was clearly labeled on my chart, on my arm bands, and I made sure he knew I had an allergy. After realizing the mistake, I called his office to let them know and see what could be done to fix the situation, his staff's response was oh well, nothing can be done. If I wanted them to do anything about it, I needed to visit an emergency room and have them determine my tongue was swollen due to the morphine. NEVER would I recommend this doctor again.

Submitted September 20, 2014

All my appointments have been on time. No problems at all. I am please with results of sinuplasty so far am having follow up tomorrow. I can breath through my nose for the first time in years!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Latorre himself is fine, not the best bedside manner, but not the worst. His staff and appointment scheduling are a nightmare though. I have had several appointments postponed and cancelled. I got a call the day before one appointment asking me to change the time. Fine, I can change my schedule. Then hours later the same day they called to tell me I needed to get a referral. They didn't bother to tell me when they made the appointment a month ago that I needed another referral, nor when they asked me to change my appointment time, they decided to dump this on me at the last minute instead. If Dr. Latorre has made such bad decisions about his staff, it makes me wonder what bad decisions he has made about medical care. I cannot in good conscience recommend this doctor due to the way his office works.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Randall C. Latorre's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare