Ratings for Dr. Sally S. McIntyre

I have seen Dr McIntyre for quite a few years. I think we have a very good Dr/Patient relationship. She listens and gives valuable feedback and does not talk down to you. I don't think she is a pill pushing greedy doctor at all. She's very reasonable with her request, test, prescriptions, etc. The office is very nice and the staff works great at making it run smooth. Occasionally you have to wait a little bit but what doctor's office is not like that?

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Sally McIntyre is a very good practioner who is very personable. She takes the time to listen to what is going on with your health concerns. I am a long time patient and have been very satisfied with her care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. McIntyre asks questions, listens and responds in a manner that one can understand.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I had went to Dr McIntyre for a very long time. She would know what was wrong with you before you even told her your symptoms. I think she has treated to many old people for to long. She's out of touch with real medicine. She's a pill pusher. Take this if it doesn't work comeback with more insurance and another co-pay and we'll try something else.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. McIntyre has always been very helpful. She makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. McIntyre treats her patients like intelligent people. She discusses treatment/medication options with them, noting the pros and cons, and involving them in the decisions.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. McIntyre is amazing! After I had my thyroid removed I couldn't seem to find a doctor that would listen to me and not treat the number that came back on a lab report. I had searched for 4 years before I found Dr. McIntyre - I had started to believe I would never feel like me again. The previous doctor I was seeing had me on a whole pharmacy of prescriptions. Thanks to Dr. McIntyre I'm down to one pill a day and haven't felt this good since before my thyroid was removed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Condescending doctor. Doesnt care about her patient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Sally S. McIntyre's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)