Ratings for Dr. Laurel Bliss

I scheduld far ahead, booked a hotel room nearby, traveled 200 miles for this appointment. Basic courtesy and attentiveness is all I expected. Dr. Bliss seemed distracted and eager to get my appointment over with. She seemed annoyed to have to listen to me, though all I did was answer her questions. At one point, she made it clear she would hear no more questions, though I had only asked two. She scheduled some labs, clipped the appoinment short, and brushed me off her shoulder.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

the best doctor, you will be able to find, please give her a try, you will be very happy

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I have been with another doctor for 20 years, and switched to Dr. Bliss when I felt the previous doctor wasn't listening to me and taking my concerns seriously enough. Dr. Bliss was highly recommended by others in the medical field and WOW...I am so glad I finally made the switch. She is thorough, kind, and really knows her stuff! She ordered some tests that were not ordered by the other doctor and she is ON TOP OF IT. I feel my health is her top priority. She's easy to talk to, and I absolutely love her! Hubby does too! We're so glad we made the move to this incredible, smart, caring physician!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Bliss is a very thorough doctor and I felt really comfortable with her. I have been with another doctor for the past 18 years and switched to Dr. Bliss after she was highly recommended by friends of mine. She is personable, and ordered some tests that have never been ordered by my doctor before. She is very caring and I think I have landed with an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Laurel Bliss's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Coventry Healthcare