Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Batra

The doctor was more concerned about me paying a $125 deposit than actually asking what was wrong with me. I called my insurance company and they claimed in only owed a copay of $30 and he is in network. They suggested I find a new doctor. And I agree! Sorry that after 5 years of coming to this doctor I'm treated like I have never paid a bill. The front desk lady is also incredibly rude and always looks annoyed. The other staff are nice and courteous. But the front desk lady with all the tattoos she needs to go because she is just nasty! I will never come back to this doctor. I thought I finally found a good doctor but he has changed a lot! If he keeps this up he will lose many more patients.

Submitted June 5, 2014

Very professional doctor and most of staff is nice and friendly. Dr. Batra spent time with us (my dad was the patient). We never felt hurried or unimportant. He takes time to assess and treat the condition. Provided us with a diabetes educator and insulin pens (which are very expensive) from his office until we were able to get them from the pharmacy. I only would ask for a more thorough follow-up with the patient after a serious complication and listening more closely to the patient's complaints.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Awesome! very nice and professional. He asked me my concerns and diagnosed me with gout. the office has up to date equipment and he's very educated himself.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

The sharpest DR that I have ever been to. He diagnosed my acid reflux in the first appointment, even though the symptoms were somewhat unusual.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Quick and hurried. Does not take much time to confer with patient. Does not follow through on health difficulties. Prescribes lots of tests but often does not notify patient of results. Much of testing done in his office facility by technicians.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Staff is extremely disorganized and lack understanding of patient care.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Rajeev Batra's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD