Ratings for Dr. Michael N. Baskin

I had a surgery that caused severe issues in my left leg. Leaving me unable to walk normally. I was still confined to crutches. I was referred to Dr. Baskin. I did as he suggested and had a lower lumbar sympathetic nerve block. I woke up unable to do ANYTHING. I could not swallow, I had extreme pain and numbness in my left leg. I was now crippled. I couldn't swallow anything. I couldn't breathe, and I have asthma, I had extreme pain. I couldn't do anything with assistance. I ended up admitted back to the hospital the next day and he actually told the staff I was a bad patient I missed my appointment that day. I missed it because I was in the ER. I tried to call him after hours after the surgery but he has no answering service. I had no way to call for help much less about the appointment. He said he does injections only, Good luck and good bye in the hospital after he found out, put in my file, I missed appointments!!!!! Gave me NOTHING FOR PAIN, NOTHING!!!! WORST DR!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014