Ratings for Dr. Carol R. Weinberg

I received an invoice today for services rendered on 11/6/18. Today is 11/28, I have followed up twice via telephone with Dr. Weinberg's office since my November 6th visit. Nothing has been resolved in terms of my course of treatment, however she does want payment...for what exactly? I realize it's a busy time of year (for all of us) and I am grateful this is not a life threatening issue. Next week will mark one month since my initial visit. She doesn't have 3-5 minutes for a patient follow-up or a phone call? Steer clear if you value a doctor/patient relationship of any kind! Definitely time to seek medical expertise from a doctor that has time for his/her patients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Have known Dr. C. Weinberg M.D. since 1987. She saved my life from Cushing's Disease and several other life threating illnesses over the years. If I'm ill she sees me the same day, keeps herself up to date on new medical info. , knows what is wrong with me when I describe it and have necessary tests to confirm diagnosis. If I need another med. specialist, she will send me to the best in their expertise in all of the Chicago land area. I trust Dr. Weinberg with my life and rate her excellent 100 % over 100% ! She is my kind of doc with a 10 star rating ! I have told several family and friends about her when they need a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Carol R. Weinberg's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL