Ratings for Dr. Eileen C. West

I have seen Dr. West in Oklahoma City. All she cared about is justifying care to Insurance companies, being overweight and Cholesterol. She missed my Hashimotos (ergo weight and high Cholesterol)which almost killed me. She had even commented on the buldge on my neck but never tested my thyroid. Gave me wrong information on how to prepare for blood work and did not follow up when one of my tests came back with very bad results. She sent me a note that she had to see me ASAP after I contacted her months later asking about the results of my tests. During follow up appointments I didn't even get to see her only her useless PA. She only goes thru the motions. This is a horrible doctor, no follow up, no knowledge about how to properly prepare for tests. Unfortunately so typical for Oklahoma.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

She is excellent! She moved her practice from OKC to Edmond a couple of years ago. She is so good that I followed her though it is not convenient for me. She is an excellent listener and really cares for her patients. I began seeing her in 2004. In 2006 I got sick when I was out of town. It felt like a very bad flu. After I got home, my fever returned. I thought that was unusual so I made an appointment to see her. She said it was probably too late in the year to be the flu (it was May) so she decided to do a work-up. As she was deciding what tests to order, she asked me if I happened to be bit by a tick recently. I had seen a tick on my arm but hadn't thought much of it since I had frequently had ticks over the years. I didn't have a rash or anything after taking the tick off, so I didn't think anything of it. But she ordered tests for Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Lyme Disease. It turned out to be Lyme disease even though that is very rare in Oklahoma!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Eileen C. West's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK