Ratings for Dr. Christopher P. Mesick

I've had my nose cauterized by him twice. He's okay, but kind of rushed. Not the worst ENT I've seen but I've definitely seen better.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Very professional and competent surgeon, allayed my fears. Had neck tumor removed, scar healing nicely. Everything went smoothly, no complaints about doctor, office staff or Washington Hospital Center. Big group practice with multiple DC + MD locations.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Made appointment for persistent sore throat. Office was dirty, with discarded cups and gloves on the floor of exam room. Doctor kept me waiting for 20 minutes in waiting room, 20 minutes in exam room. With little warning, Mesick shoved a long tube into my nostril and down my throat (which had been the subject of a long-ago deviated septum operation and is still sensitive). The process resulted in extreme pain and I urgently asked the doctor to remove it. He didn't and I had to arm wrestle the doctor to take it out. The exam was comfortably completed using the other (non-surgically-repaired) nostril. I apologize for graphic description. Doctor sent me to lab for CT scan on my throat. Lab indicated that the doctor would have results the following business day. Mesick's office made no effort to contact me and repeated calls to his office went unanswered. I finally got through to a nurse, who hung up on me. I still do not have the test results.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Christopher P. Mesick's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Chevy Chase, MD