Ratings for Dr. Veronica A. Spellings

They will harass you to make unnecessary appointments and advice given by the Dr Spellings lend me on a wild goose chance and spent over $2000 only to be told you are fat lose weight. So if you want quality care look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Spellings for the past 9 years. She is always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about anything and everything. She's accommodating, listens to what I have to say and never makes me feel rushed. Her personality is such that i am comfortable explaining any ailment and I trust that she give the best possible advice. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Our family feels so lucky to have found Dr. Spellings. She is very knowledgeable, caring & extremely patient with all of my questions and concerns. Highly recommend, she is the best at what she does.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr Spellings is an awesome provider and she always takes the time to go through everything with you and if you don't understand something, she explains it again. And she truly cares about her patients and shows that when she is with you. She is truly one of those doctors that others need to learn from!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

It is not dr. spellings but her office staff that have taken me by surprise.I called to get an appointment for my husband(new patient) on dec and I was told that earliest available is feb/march for a physical,I took it.I called again after sometime to get an appointment for me(new patient) and was told by ann that their computer shows i am a 79 year old with medicare and they don't accept it.When I insisted that it was not me she put me on hold and then the line got disconnected.I called back and was told that I would have to go to their othr dr in the Round Rock Office which is about 35mins away from my house while this office is just 10mins.When I told her that i am ready to wait to get an appointment here she said I am sorry we are not taking new patients anymore.On the very first call i was told that there is a wait upto almost march/april for an annual check up.I said I was ready to wait and now in a matter 30mins suddenly they are not taking any new patients??? why waste our time

Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Veronica A. Spellings's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1998)