Ratings for Dr. David C. Turell

I will never bring my baby back to him. He didn't listen to what was actually wrong and did whatever he wanted. He thinks he knows it all. If I have to bring my child back to the ER for any reason in the future I will be calling ahead to see who the doctor is, and you better bet if it is him I will be going to a different ER!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Turell recently moved out of state but if he was still practicing in Florida I would not take my child back to him. I had to wait for almost 2 hours with a screaming baby. When he finally came into the examination room he barely even looked at my child! Then he gave me wrong information about vaccinations. The final blow was when I received a phone call a week later from his office staff informing me that he had ordered an ultrasound on my child and that the appointment was scheduled for a week later at the hospital. NOTHING was ever said about this during my visit. I informed the office coordinator that I knew nothing of this and she replied, "Well, I'm sure you did. You probably just forgot." Thank you very much, I think I would REMEMBER something like that! When I asked to speak with the doctor about "why" he ordered the ultrasound in the first place I was told he had already left the practice. Mothers need a pediatrician to calm their worries; not add to them!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Great doctor. I really feel like he genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. David C. Turell's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)