Ratings for Dr. Nancy Godfrey

been going to dr. Godfrey for almost 3 years now, i have never had to wait,always treated great, and feel completely satisfied after a visit!she's the best!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Very professional; knowledgeable in many areas especially,the autoimmune conditions I have - Lupus &. Sjogrens' Syndrome. She looks out for the best interest of her patient yet makes sure the patient is as comfortable and healthy as possible in life. Courteous & friendly staff;assistants well educated in their fields. Dr. Godfrey is wonderful - a real "doctors'" doctor. The best!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I adore Dr. Godfrey. I've been a patient of hers for years, and she is amazing. She actually personally calls me back if I have a problem or if I have any questions between my appointments. Her staff is just awesome! They are kind, courteous, and professional. My brother, mother, and dad have also been her patients. She is knowledgeable and warm. I don't know what I'd do without her. She spends plenty of time with me and doesn't make me feel rushed. I'm really grateful for her and her kindness and knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Nancy Godfrey's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Delta Dental