Ratings for Dr. Alan Ditchek

You may need to wait, but it's worth it! I have been his patient for over 25 years. I am not a healthy woman, the office has saved my life. The staff is efficient, tests get done, and I get results and sent to the specialist ASAP. When a issue comes up I always get a return call and results. Seeing Dr Ditchek at the hospital, I know everything will be OK.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

staff is very nice.Be prepared to wait a long time.Dr Ditchek is very helpful. He has a bedside manner. He cares alot about his patients.I find the doctor very helpful I have been going to him for at least ten years . I wont ever give him up he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Alan Ditchek's Credentials

• French

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "You may need to wait, but it's worth it! I have been his patient for over 25 years. I am not a healthy woman, the office has saved my life. The staff is effi..."

December 29, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3255020'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Infectious Disease"

October 8, 2012