Ratings for Dr. Celeste Garbarino

we've been seeing Dr. Garbarnio with our son and daughter for over two years now, and we have absolutely no complaints. she takes time to discuss health and developmental questions and is really good with the kids. In particular I appreciate the fact that she doesn't immediately prescribe antibiotics for everything but rather make sure that they are warranted.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

It might take a little while to see Dr. Garbarino, but she is worth the wait. She listens to every concern, not just the specific reason you booked the appt. She spent so much time with my children when they were infants and toddlers that now that they are older I am glad to repay the favor of waiting. She speaks to my children, not around them or over them. She is very loving, caring and compassionate. One of my children has had a difficult time loosing a grandparent. He mentioned this during his last well-check and she spent time to talk to him about it. He left the appointment smiling and skipping. Dr. Garbarino has always been an excellent caregiver and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Garbarino does not listen or check into problems. I took my 9 year old son to see her due to blood coming out of his ear. He had had several ear infections and surgeries to put tubes in his ears. When she looked in his ear she actually told me "He must have stuck something in his ear to cause it to bleed". I was like, He's 9 not 2. So I took him to his ENT the next day. She said his tube had moved & caused an infection on the ear drum which caused the bleeding. He had to be put on antibacterial ear drops to clear it up and if not taken care of could've caused long term damage. We have not ben back to see Dr Garbarino.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011