Ratings for Dr. Roel E. Cantu

I would take my kids with Dr cantu. He was very good at first. Then later he would just say my son had allergies. My son had a cough that dientes sound like allergies so i got a second opinion. The new Dr said he has bronquios. I never went back to Dr. Cantú .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

In the time we have had him as our Dr. we have found him to be caring and sincere. He doesn't rush us. He listens and takes the time to explain things. The wait time has been under 10 minutes even as a walk-in. I've been very impressed with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

He thinks he knows everything. He kept saying my son had a cough that was going around and prescribed him medicine that should have been temporary. After me telling the dr. that the cough wasn't going away after a month he told me continue giving my son the medicine and he ended up in the hospital; the drs. in the hospital told me my son could have died. He was diagnosed with bronchitis and they told me to buy a nebulizer, well my insurance accepted it but dr.cantu didn't want to prescribe me a nebulizer and didn't want to help me so I had to get my husband involved and dr. cantu barged out of the office and just left; speeding out of the complex. He was so unprofessional and rude. I was very disappointed because I truly trusted him with my kids. If your looking for a dr. for your kids...see dr.theresa valladares...she truly is wonderful and amazing.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Great with kids. He explains everything you want to know. he is very nice and kind.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012