Ratings for Dr. Harlan R. Ribnik

Dr ribnik is the rudest man Ive ever met. He never met me i have been going there a year, one day as i was leaving he grabbed my chart and changed my meds calling me rediculous! Never spending five minutes with me or looking at my xrays or mris. So rude, he talked about my care and my medication in front of everyone, i was completely humiliated. He is aweful and judgemental he needs to retire

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

The absolute worst office we have ever been to. Plan on at least 4 hours out of your job on the day of your appointment. My sweet mother and I have never been abused by the staff in any doctor's office. Somebody must reorganize the Casper office immediately. You only see Ribnik once. There is an extremely high turnover in the nurses you see after the first time with Ribnik. The girl that answers the phone is so rude and exhibits behavior that is completely intolerable. The girl that supposedly runs the office has some kind of bipolar disorder. She was so abusive to my mother and I at our appointment we filed a complaint with the state board. The other two girls act just like her. She lies to Ribnik, the other girls lie and the poor patients have to listen to this mess. My mother was so upset by the way she was treated by the girl that is bathed in cigarette smoke that supposedly runs the office she vomited in our car. Somebody must take over this office because everyone we spoke with are not going back. It was the worst experience we have ever been through.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have seen Dr. Ribnik for two different pain issues, both severe. Not only did Dr. Ribnik accurately discover the actual causes of my pain, he was able to offer treatments that have effectivelyvalleviated my pain. I have never waited longer than10 minutes for an appointment. Dr. Ribnik is a warm, kind, concerned professional who listens to his patients. He uses sound diagnostic methods to discover the root cause of pain, and then treats it accordingly. I have never asked for, nor have I been offered narcotic pain medication. I appreciate Dr. Ribnik's very conservative attitude concerning these drugs. Dr. Ribnik is an asset to the medical community and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Submitted February 19, 2015

Most of you people(with the exception for the letter following mine) must not have been to very many doctors. I have been going to Dr. Ribnick in Cheyenne for 3 years and he has helped me very much. I have a very, very hard time with my pain management and he is one doctor who has never given up on me, when countless others have. Yes, he does weed out the drug addicts that are just seeking a high. He has to protect himself. I will admit that he has a problem with his time management, and if that is something you cannot handle then you need to see Scott, the PA. I have never had to wait to see him. Doctors are not perfect and we are lucky to have someone so good in the State of Wyoming. Thank you Scott and Dr. Ribnik for your good care over the years. I don't know what I would have done without you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Ribnik at Mountview in Casper, Wy for almost a year now. I started going threw him after my referral last year do to work related injury. In that year his office has provided me with the respect and courtesy that one should expect from a doctor who goes back and forth from Casper to Cheyenne. He is a person who when he's in the room knows if ur Truley in need of injections, medicine, his time. He does medical procedures at the hospital next door and a New P.A. on hand. So when appointments go longer or ur appointment stretches longer, it's because he is doing so much. I'm reading these other reviews and it's over whelming to read how easy it is to discredit him, because these people are a " do-it-now" or "all-about-me". Remember if u need help ur at the discretion of the office. The staff and old PA. left without warning and tried to steal his patients. The new staff is nothing, but helpful and do what they can to make sure.appointments and scheduling is done when u are available. Waiting is sometimes the name of the game. But what other choice do we have. Thats good sometimes, because it means were not an assembly line of patients. Were heard, seen, and acknowledged. Or we wouldn't go back. And most the time people only right bad reviews bechey didn't get what they want. I like Dr. Ribnik. He is entertaining, nice and does what he feels is right. I'm grateful that my age that he doesn't discriminate against me. I feel this rate or review is honest. Thank you Dr. for your time and genuine concern of your patients. We who Truley know are and will continue to be!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Submitted December 23, 2014

my mother had to wait 4 hours in the office for an appointment never again what a cluster f that office is

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr Ribnik is very egotistical. He is callous, distant, and unsympathetic to his patients pain. He walks around as if he is better than others because HE is not feeling anything that they do, so therefore it must not be genuine pain of intolerable levels for them either. He is openly hostile towards Spanish people especially those who get injured at work and need to pursue disability. He will block Spanish people from getting any benefits in America. They don't deserve to collect anything since they were not born here.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

9 am appointment, finally seen at 230. The next time his PA chastised me for being 10 minutes late! PA Jenny is rude and aggressive, refuses to own up to her mistakes. Ribnik cut my pain meds by 3/4 and never told me. Wrote wrong Rx more than once. Uncaring, won't listen, deceitful, treats patients like criminals ... Pick your negative adjective and it probably fits him!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Harlan R. Ribnik's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cheyenne, WY