Ratings for Dr. Sara S. Turse

Dr. Turse is possibly the best doctor I've ever had, and I'm in my 60s. She's takes the time to listen to the patient, which is so rare these days! I never felt rushed. She schedules her appointments so she can spend as much time with the patient as needed. She is thorough and I never felt rushed. When I left the office I always knew my concerns were addressed. If there was anything I forgot, or something that came up afterwards, I could even call her and she would answer the phone! She's awesome! I moved away from Melbourne and Dr. Turse is one person I wish I could have taken with me!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Awesome. She practices medicine the old fashion way. Spends an extensive amount of time in educating and motivating the patient

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Sara took 45min going through a complete physical with me and was extremely helpful and willing to listen and make sure all my concerns were reviewed. Would rate six stars if I could. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

She is awesome. Kind, caring and smart. She takes the time to listen. Just like the "old days".

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

This is a one of a kind doctor! This doctor did what doctors dont do anymore and that was be a DOCTOR! This was the first time that not only was I educated on my issues but Dr. Sara took the time and addressed all my issues and didnt send me all over the world like most doctors. She treated me like a person and not an INS ID #! She took the time to listen and that doesnt happen often any more. There should be more out there as her! I will keep my care there as well as my family memebers.I would also tell anyone lookig or notnunderstanidng there issues, feeling rushed or uncared for to call this doctor. Another amazing fact she calls you back her self! Top notch!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I am extreamly thankful for Dr.Sara!!! Not only is she an amazing phyician she is the most compassionate human I have ever had as my general doctor. She was extreamly helpful,and for someone who had cervical cancer made the dreaded (pap test) tolerable and also educated me on the importance of my follow up exams. I must admit I never was compliant with the every 6 month pap test but after my visit with Dr. Sara Turse and the education I received I will never miss a 6 month check up again! SHE IS THE GREATEST!!!! Great Doc!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Unsure how this woman has a license to practice medicine. Her office was unstaffed for months, and combined with her personal lack of responsibility and punctuality, this caused her to forget about patient appointments. Additionally, she performed my yearly physical including a gynecological exam covered by Medicare (in Florida going through such an exam is the only way to obtain birth control), then without any medical reasoning refused to prescribe it. I am unsure if this was for religious, moral, or personal reasons, but it is irrelevant. Medicare will not cover a second exam with a second doctor, so my physician is effectively forcing me to spend hundreds of dollars to go through another painful, humiliating examination again if I want this prescription. Without notice or reason, she has since written to me terminating our doctor-patient relationship and I have let her know I will be filing a complaint with the medical review board. If you value your health, do not see this woman.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Sara S. Turse's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

HealthFirst