Ratings for Dr. Nathanael Desire

He is truly an exceptional, wonderful doctor. He is very down to earth, kind and listens to you. The staff is unorganized though which is why I had to find another doctor. They confirmed my appointment, had me come in to only tell me my insurance was inactive. I feel this should have been verified prior to me coming in for my appointment not when I am standing in front of you-very unprofessional. Another incident was they called me just before my appointment to advise me they did not have my vaccination in stock and it had to be ordered. Again, I am thinking why wasn't this verified previously?? Last straw: staff calls me to tell me they do not administrator that particular vaccination at all in that office. He is an awesome doctor and I didn't really want to part ways but I could not deal with the lack of knowledge with the front desk staff anymore. They were starting to stress me out literally!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Nathanael Desire's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)