Ratings for Dr. Ana M Saavedra-Delgado

Run do not walk from Dr. Delgado. Without a doubt the worst care I have ever received. She ignored and dismiss everything I, and referring ENT specialist, said. I felt trapped to stay with the practice because I had started allergy shots and they were making a difference with my symptoms. And, I had been in agony. So thankful that now that I am at maintenance dose I have been able to leave the practice and be seen by a competent caring allergist. First rule of medicine -- listen to your patient. Dr. Delgado not only refused to listen, she ignored and/or dismissed everything I said. And, the opinions of two ENT specialists -- one of which she demanded I see. Horrible, horrible, horrible experience.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I visited this doctor just out of curiosity for my food allergies as part of taking care of my energy levels.The assistant was very confused and she entered wrong information about my histroy for the reason Insurance denied coverage.Wait it was not only that she was confused which foods she already used to mark and confused and started using the left ones ,it is almost like waste of my office hours and commute and lot of frustration I have gone through.When I called to office they were very irresponsible esp from the HR department it seems.She was real rude as if I am trying to escape the money to pay.It was worst experience I ever had almost like they catched me as easy fish ..

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

She works with Dr. Richard Rosenthal who is among the top doctors. She is a very nice lady, they always ask me a lot of questions to make sure I'm alright. The nurses are sweet too. They usually give me free samples of my medication whenever I visit them.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

Dr. Ana M Saavedra-Delgado's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Amerigroup