Ratings for Dr. HAROLD J. Welch

This was my first experience with Dr Welch, his staff and Lahey. Everyone there was so friendly, professional and overall kind. Dr Welch explained everything in simple terms and took all the time i needed. He addressed all my questions and fears and i left there confident that i was in good hands. His nurse Dawn is awesome too! I will refer him to my friends for sure.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Welch is very knowledgeable and he treats his patients well. I had outpatient surgery done by him for varicose veins using laser ablation. I later took my husband to Dr. Welch to see what was causing his leg pain. Though it was not a vascular problem he could treat, he guessed correctly what the problem was (tear in the thigh fascial tissue)and referred him to an orthopedic doctor for an official diagnosis. Wish the orthopedic doctor was as good as Dr. Welch. He is a great doctor at Lahey Clinic.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. HAROLD J. Welch's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente