Ratings for Dr. Jane F. Semple

I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful doctor! I took my son to her due to some problems he was having paying attention and it has only been a few weeks and his teacher has already emailed me saying he has made amazing progress. She really helps you understand what is going on in your body and explains each treatment plan she advises. She really gets to know each and every patient and genuinely cares. I've never met such a knowledgable and compassionate doctor. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. My family will be patients for life!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Semple is so willing to help, but takes you to task if you don't do as she recommends. I find that her recommendation are right on target. I fell so much better and have fewer physical ailments.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Jane Semple has been working with members of my family for years. I was recently treated for a rash that came out of nowhere and began to spread. She helped me understand that basic foods can cause problems if you are eating things that are not right for your blood type. Easy diet changes and some salve solved the problem and was very inexpensive! I highly recommend Dr. Jane Semple.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

very helpful with treating recent eye problems and joint pain

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I saw Dr. Jane for assistance with fertility. She was wonderful and I now have 3 terrific children!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Jane Semple cleared up my eczema in less then two weeks! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Semple has helped me a great deal through herbal supplements for my back. My health has been stable for over two years. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

This woman should not be in RateMDs.com. Her title as Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine is misleading. She may be a master herbalist, no one can take that away from her, but this is not the right forum for her. There should be a disclaimer at the very least.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

The person who said that Dr Semple treats you like a child couldn't be further from the truth. Also Dr. Semple does not force you to buy any supplements, she encourages there use because conventional medicine offers absolutely nothing beneficial for people. So if you are sick and tired of seeing conventional physicians who only treat symptoms and use drugs that have a laundry list of side effects, try Dr. Semple. She sits down with you and goes over everything with you. She is kind, caring, and concerned about helping you, and about making the world a better place. Dr. Semple is a Godsend!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Semple can help you when no one else can because she understands that drugs and surgeries do not heal you and that the body can heal itself if properly supported. When you have enough of the regular medical community doing nothing but attempting to address your symptoms with pharmaceuticals, go see Dr. Semple and you'll get well.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012