Ratings for Dr. Jane F. Semple

Very arrogant pressured me right out the door would not take the time to even talk to me handed me a pamphlet. Told me I better have money and make my appointment online. So I said that's it your done with me? She replied I'm busy I have things to do. So I calmly walked out and said forget it. I guess she was having a bad day? I will pray for her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Semple for over 2 years now. I was referred to her by my chiropractor, Dr. Lash. I used to be lethargic in the afternoon and had aches and pains in different parts of my body. Dr. Semple recommended the diet for my blood type which eliminated dairy and wheat products as well as other foods that were not good for my blood type. I now feel the best I have ever felt in my life and I owe it all to Dr. Semple!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

She is a wonderful doctor very knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful doctor! I took my son to her due to some problems he was having paying attention and it has only been a few weeks and his teacher has already emailed me saying he has made amazing progress. She really helps you understand what is going on in your body and explains each treatment plan she advises. She really gets to know each and every patient and genuinely cares. I've never met such a knowledgable and compassionate doctor. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. My family will be patients for life!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Semple is so willing to help, but takes you to task if you don't do as she recommends. I find that her recommendation are right on target. I fell so much better and have fewer physical ailments.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Jane Semple has been working with members of my family for years. I was recently treated for a rash that came out of nowhere and began to spread. She helped me understand that basic foods can cause problems if you are eating things that are not right for your blood type. Easy diet changes and some salve solved the problem and was very inexpensive! I highly recommend Dr. Jane Semple.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

very helpful with treating recent eye problems and joint pain

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I saw Dr. Jane for assistance with fertility. She was wonderful and I now have 3 terrific children!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Jane Semple cleared up my eczema in less then two weeks! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Semple has helped me a great deal through herbal supplements for my back. My health has been stable for over two years. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013