Ratings for Dr. Andrew Murison

i really wish these bad comments of this doctor would shut the bleep up. not only has this doctor been kind he always works out a plan for u. i have chronic back pain we recently found out i have a couple blown disks which r VERY painful not only did he sent me home with some pain meds to help me out until we can get all the information form other doctors iv seen which did absolutely nothing to help me they always treated me like a drug seeker. im so appreciative of dr murison he made me feel comfortable and more than that he treated me LIKE A REAL PERSON. belv me i could go on and on about how great this guy is but i dont have to cuz U R able to go see him and the other doctors there and see for urself HATS OFF TO DR MURISON AND STAFF THEY R THE GREATEST and i trust him iv never felt that b4 thanks Murison u rock doc ox

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

He never gets back to you. Always doesn't do what he says he is going to do. Never gets back to you about test or imaging results. Don't see him. My Sister and I have stopped going there. He thinks we are after pills when we have real medical problems.

Submitted June 11, 2013

I have been a patient at this practice over a year now he shows no appreciation. there should be somewhat trust  here. I asked the doctor to up my pain killer dosage and he refused. Instead he wanted to put me on butrans. I’ve tried to explained to him that I was on butrans before and it didn’t do any good to me at all.  it literally makes me sick. I am not sure what dr Murison problem is. He doesn’t listen to me constantly talk over me seems like he suspected that I’m a drug seeker although there’s a clear evidence that I have major pain all over my body. Well guess what I will be no longer seeing him and three of my friends there are also stop seeing him and will be switching primary care now because he hasn’t been treating at all. I can’t believe I have spent so much money at this clinic if you want some one to listen to you and provide you meds that actually work for you , waste your money this is not the  place.ps I do not recommend anyone to see this doctor. Everything I said here is truthfully please stay away from him.

Submitted October 11, 2012