Ratings for Dr. Clement C. Yeh

Dr Yeh is AMAZING he is very knowledgeable, personable, most of all he gives you options and he explains them to you!! I went to see him and was having some serious migraines and mentioned having some low back pain over the years and he sent me for an MRI then a spinal surgeon ASAP. He takes his patient's health seriously and that is important in a DR. 7 weeks later I was rear ended and it caused my migraines and back issues to intensify I called Dr Yeh's off ice and Ceilia his MA was so amazing I can't even begin to explain how many times she called me back and stayed on the phone with me to go over things and explain things patiently to me. She truly is a Super Hero!! Then Dr Yeh called me that night after hours when he finished seeing patients to talk to me about what was going on with my symptoms and the accident. Then get this he SCHEDULED an APPOINTMENT for me to see his PA the next day!!!!! Yup I know he knew how to schedule an appointment I know it probably is not rocket science but it still impressed me. Overall from the front door to the back you will be in great hands with Dr Yeh and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Yeh to anyone that is experiencing pain issues. I have suffered with chronic back pain for years. I was barely able to get out of bed or walk. I started seeing Dr. Yeh two years ago and he provided me with a treatment plan that has given me my life back and made my pain tolerable. Dr. Yeh is a great Dr. He is knowledgeable, professional yet very personable. He truly cares about his patients. You aren't just a number with him. He takes time with you and truly listens to you. He respects your input regarding your treatment. If your having pain problems Dr. Yeh is the Dr to see.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Very caring and compassionate. Stayed way late to ensure I was cared for. Wants to help me get thru my issues. Would not want to see another doc. Add staff are awesome. Had one issue with one of the front staff who seems to be a bit on edge and pushy, but the other 10+ folks I have come in contact with have been outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

If you have suffeted in pain for any amount of time, which for me was years, and no other doctor can explain why go see Dr Yeh! He is an outstanding doctor. He diagnosed me with RSD on my very first visit and began a treatment plan that supports my core values and goals. He is extremely knowlegeable, extremely good at what he does and most importantly he listens. One of the things I love most about Dr Yeh is that he continues to set very realistic expectations for me. I am not the easiest patient to deal with because of my schedule and the goals I have for myself. Dr Yeh is clear about my options and his recommendations, but also supports the choices I make about my treatment. He is much more than a great doctor, he's a really person. I would say to anyone suffering with undiagnosed pain, uncomfortable about your diagnosis or decisions being made about your treatment -- don't waste another minute, go see Dr Yeh! You'll find yourself here one day raving about him too.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I had a herniated disc and was struggling to walk and so had problems carrying out day to day activities like grocery shopping. I saw many different doctors and felt they all pushed me towards surgery. However Dr Yehs advice and help was invaluable and now two months later im walking normally with out surgery and for that I am absolutely thankful for great drs like Dr. Yeh

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Clement C. Yeh's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Healthnet