Ratings for Dr. Vaibhav I. Patel

Life changing is the best thing to describe his plan. I am very thankful I did the plan.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I started Dr Patel program and after being very skeptical, I decided to do it as I had to because no one had answers for me. I m just half way and already big change in how I feel, fatigue and crashes are gone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

With in 2 months of doing Dr Patel’s program my blood sugar level were within normal range which hasn’t happened in over 7 years. Life changing and Dr Patel and staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I am able to enjoy life and have energy to do things I wasn’t able to before with help of Dr Patel.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Always there to help when need help. Attended his seminar which helped me understand why I am feeling the way I was and has been a life changing journey for me since then. If you are skeptical like I was just attend his seminar and see if he is right for you.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

It has been a life changing experience. I never thought I can feel this great again.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Great staff and clinic. If you are looking for a natural doctor. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I will say that I was very skeptiacal but after my co-worker losing the weight she did with this office I gave it a try and I couldn't be any happier. It works and they make it easy and help you every possible way to make sure you succeed.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Great friendly Dr and staff. Easy to get follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I live in Brentwood and almost didn't go to Dr Patel's office. But I decided to go and it was the best decision. I recommend to anyone and have referred to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Vaibhav I. Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My mission is to help you gain tremendous health that you can focus on your mission and vision with optimal health. We practice functional medicine to help manage chronic health conditions without use of medications or surgical interventions . We help patients with many conditions and also focus on Weight Loss and Wellness for better optimal health.

• Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • English

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2009)

• Obesity