Hope Wellness Center

Clinic

Rate Hope Wellness Center

Ratings for Hope Wellness Center

Value

Professional and helpful staff. It was a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Value

Initially I felt like it was expensive clinic for me and my financial situation, but after seeing the results and putting it from different perspective about cost it was worth it. They did give me affordable payment plan to help me get started.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Value

Best weight loss program or clinic in Nashville. Really knowledgeable and pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Value

Initially I did think program was little expensive but once seeing the results and calculating over all cost it wasn't as I got lot of knowledge on how to be healthy and keep this weight off.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Value

Really great place. Knowledgeable and nice Doctor. Really go well beyond so you understand everything. Feel really educated after being there along with losing weight.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Value

Really good weight loss clinic. I drove from cookville to get their services and they were the best at getting me schedule and I have had great results so far.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Value

Great weight loss clinic with friendly staff and knowledgable Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Value

Best weight loss clinic in Nahville. Natural wAy to lose weight.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Value

Very nice weight loss clinic with great natural weight loss program. Great staff and knowledgeable doctor. I recommend to anyone who wants to lose weight.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Value

Great office, staff and doctor. Very knowledgeable...Great place to start weight loss journey.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Always there to help when need help. Attended his seminar which helped me understand why I am feeling the way I was and has been a life changing journey for me since... Read more