Ratings for Dr. Minati Devi

My children were referred to Dr. Devi by my family doctor. I was extremely happy with the thorough care and information she provided for me and my daughters today. I couldn't be happier. She spent a large amount of time with me going over medical results and discussing histories and solutions to the medical situations facing my children. She even did thorough examinations on both my girls today. In addition, she created follow ups and pre-made requisition forms to take to the lab. I was truly impressed with her thorough care and empathy. Thank you Dr. Devi.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Horrible doctor. Took my son to the ER who called Dr Devi as he had a referral to see her. She told the ER to send us home without seeing him. We Told her staff that my son was very ill and needed to be seen asap. Was told she was too busy. Finally took my son to ACH where we discovered he had a brain tumour. He was literally days away from death and had already had surgery before out appointment was scheduled with Devi. Then got a very nasty message on our answering machine about not showing up for an appointment when we were so desperate to get in. Would never recommend her. She had no right telling the hospital to send us away when she herself did not even look at my son.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Devi is an amazing doctor and person. She bent over backwards to see my daughter who 6 years after birth it was discovered she has 3 heart abnormalities that she was born with. She arranged all the tests and appointments at Calgary Children's Hospital on an expediated basis. She has been absolutely amazing!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

A very knowledgeable and patient. Answers all questions and traet my kids very well. I am really happy with her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr Devi is an amazing Dr and an amazing human being. She's thorough, her bedside manner is fantastic, and my daughter loves her. Despite being at the pediatric Ward at the hospital, on call constantly, and running her own clinic she has been no less punctual than any other Dr I've met, and is much more pleasant than most. When she doesn't know the answer she consults other Dr's who might. She's so thorough that she has supplied us with information to empower us to manage our daughters asthma to the fullest, eliminating the guessing and worry and hospital visits. We are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Devi has her own views on life but they should not effect the treatment of her Patients or the medication that she should give. Not only that, i don't feel that she is a confident Doctor because many times she has said she is not sure what the dianose was or its something way out there, having nothing to do with the symtoms. On recent visit with my daughters, she answered her cell phone and texted on it while talking to us. WOW!! The last visit , she came in and asked what was wrong, and while we were taking she interupted and said "excuse me, i have to see this baby for a minute". She left the room even before we were done telling her why we came in. Very Rude!! I am in the medical field myself and her behaviour is absolutly disgusting, i would never treat any patient like she has.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Took my daughter to her for 3 months because of random puking and getting infections EVERY week and her response was, it's because she goes to daycare. She tested her for celiac disease a year prior but didn't tell me. Took her there the last time and she felt her head and said she's got a fever....never heard of a thermomètre I guess cause she never took her temp to see how high her fever was. When I got her home her fever was 39.5°. Her answer is to keep giving her antibiotics every other week. Time for a new doctor!! I only work 830-3 every day but she's never available after 3 and made me feel like crap cause as a single mom could not keep taking a day a week off to bring my daughter in. She was as happy as I was to done with her.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

i had dr.devi in the hospital and i got to tell you all i am sure she is knowledgeable doctor but her bedside manner was horrible....i had just had a baby and was leaving the hospital she chased me down the hallway and made me go back into our room cause she hadn't had time to get his heart murmur properly looked at...funny thing is i had been there 4days and she never said anything about a heart murmur until i went to leave...really aggrevated me and of course made me bawl my brains out...but have friends who take there kids to her and adore her so i suppose i just had a bad experience but it is enough i will never go back to her

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Seen her in Emergency for my child, she claimed what happened was impossible. Seen Dr. Vaz the next morning who told us the injury was related to the incident. Her inaccurate assumption has caused Police and Children's services investigations. She is a horrible doctor who does not give factual reports.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Very accommodating and knowledgeable. Extremely good with my son and always thorough.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012