Ratings for Dr. Tara Anchel

Dr. Anchel is very knowledgeable and provides guidance through herbal supplements as well as additional daily practices and habits that support alleviating symptoms. She is very thorough and flexible to offer health resolutions according to your needs.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Tara Anchel has been my Naturopath doctor for 10 years. She has helped me in many of my complicated issues dealing with lupus, arthritis and few other health issues. She is very caring and listens attentively to all your needs and concerns. She is very honest and discusses with you the best approach for your health problem. I have recommended her to my friends and they have been very pleased with her expertise. I definitely give 5 starts to Dr. Anchel!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr Tara Anchel is a very professional, knowledge health professional. She displays a kind and caring manner and makes you feel very comfortable. I like that she is open to many forms of healing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I've been going to Tara Anchel for several years now and she has always been very helpful. I would totally recommend her. She is reliable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Tara Anchel is terrific. Very knowledgeable and personable. I have had great results from our appointments and Dr. Anchel's sound advise. I truly recommend her to anyone considering the naturopathic approach to good health 5 🌟's from this patient of several years!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Tara Anchel is one of the best health care professionals I've had the pleasure of being under their care. She's always on schedule (she leaves a bit of a break between patients), very helpful, knowledgeable, listens to your concerns, and has helped immensely in my health issues. She's also not anti-western medicine. HIGHLY recommend her as a Naturopath doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

She has my naturopath for over 3 years. Listens attentively and is insightful. Great with both adults and kids. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

By far my most positive health-care experience. I've always been treated with respect and concern and have never once been rushed. Dr. Anchel is a wonderful listener and puts you at ease right away. She has solved many healthcare concerns for me and I have tremendous respect for her practice.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Tara is a very knowledgeable ND, who listens very carefully and diagnoses accurately. She goes out of her way to answer all the questions as much as she can. I warmly recommend her for anything you need her for!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Tara Anchel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tara Anchel is a licensed naturopathic doctor (ND) and graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. Dr. Anchel works with patients to identify the underlying cause of disease and create individualized treatment plans to support the healing power of the body. As a primary health care provider, Dr. Anchel has experience treating a wide spectrum of diseases and in addition has a special interest in fertility and peri-natal care, women’s health, digestive complaints and autoimmune disease. She uses clinical nutrition, botanical (herbal) medicines, Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture, bio-identical hormones and homeopathy. Dr. Anchel is registered with The College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO) and is a member in good standing of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND). Dr. Anchel has completed the necessary requirements to meet CONO’s Prescribing Standard of Practice and holds a license to prescribe bio-identical estrogen, bio-identical progesterone and natural desiccated Thyroid Hormone (ERFA).

• English