Ratings for Dr. Sukhender Singireddy

I am a practicing Gastroenterologist, traveled all the way from Tennessee, to be treated at Sun-Coast Vein Clinic. Dr.Singireddy's, extensive training and expertise in the field made me travel, such a long distance. I am very happy with the outcome, appreciate of Dr.Singireddy and his staff's help.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Excellent care giver and bed side manner..highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I was recommended by my primary physician, he said he felt Dr Singireddy was the best. He was correct. He put me at ease explaining the procedure. He called me later on that night to see how I was doing. You don't see that to much with most doctors. The staff was very attentive ,knowledgeable and kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

From the very first visit with Dr. Singireddy, I felt completely comfortable. His mild manner and explanation of my condition and the procedure needed gave me the impression everything would be taken care of to my satisfaction. To my delight that is indeed the case. Subsequent visits were equally satisfying. His entire staff is courteous and thoroughly professional. i highly recommend Dr. Singireddy for anyone needing vascular assistance.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Was referred to Dr. Singireddy by a physician friend for leg trauma from years ago...I had aching, pressure, bad veins and discoloring...Three treatments later, 99% GONE...So satisfied...He is the best...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Singireddy and His Staff are professional and personable. I was extremely comfortable from the first examination and all throughout subsequent procedures. Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Simply the best . Look no further . Best thing I ever did for myself . Dr. S called personally to check on me . The staff is professional and accommodating . If I could give Dr . Singireddy ten stars , I would !! Wonderful treatment !

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Singireddy and his staff. First of all, I felt so comfortable and at ease with Dr. Singireddy and his staff immediately . His explanations of all symptoms, procedures were very understandable. Leaving no questions in mind about details of procedures. I had 7 procedures . Laser, phlebectomy and foam sclerotheraphy. I felt no pain . You feel the numbing needle and that's about it. ( especially loved that I could watch my favorite show ( Prperty brothers) as my surgeries were performed.) No issues at all. Loved the fact that Dr Singireddy would take the time to call every night to check in on me. That was very comforting. I also had his cell number if there was any issues. Just had my 3 month ultrasound and all good. My symptoms have all disappeared . I feel like I have a new life after aches, restless leg and other symtoms are 100% gone. Have a tad of discolor on leg still but disappearing as the Dr. told me it would. Going back in fall to have my other leg taken care of, then cosmetic work. Will trust no one except Dr. Singireddy to do vein surgeries on my legs. He is an Amazing Vascular Dr.. It has been years since my leg has been healthy , pain free and shorts to worn soon. Gloria W. Port Orange, Fl.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

The doctor and staff were extremely professional, friendly and work flawlessly together. My leg veins were painful and unsightly but thanks to D.r Singireddy and his excellent team, they look and feel much, much better. I highly recommend them! New Smyrna Beach, FL

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

My veins were horrible and bulging out. I was always getting leg cramps on a constant basis at night. Dr Singireddy was professional and told me what to expect and followed up with a 6 month evaluation that was great. I highly recommend Dr Singireddy and his great staff! Palm Coast, FL

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016