Ratings for Dr. Tim Tigchelarr

The best ER Doctor I have ever dealt with. He was kind , explained things extremely well, his bed side manner is impeccable. He took the age of the patient to heart and tried to not be invasive with multiple tests and her comfort level was his primary concern. Wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

In a recent phase where the e.r was swamped do to flu/ seasonal thing. Tim was very good and thorough doing a complete blood etc. Tests . Being so busy practically wearing out his shoe treads I was impressed with his overall abilities... 1 up for U.S.A IN MY OPINION

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Knowledgable & Genuinely concerned. I had been referred to many doctors trying to explain my daughters symptoms. I brought her to emerg at OSMH with what appeared to be "flu-like" symptoms, less the fever. I credit him to finally diagnosing my daughter. After emergency brain surgery at sick kids she is well on the road to recovery!! (I'd still be waiting on the MRI the neurologist booked for jan 21st, her surgery was oct 2015)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

He was very polite and friendly with myself and my daughter. Made sure we were comfortable and even did test just to put my mind at ease. Great bedside manner and nice on the eyes as well. The nurses were wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I saw the doctor in emerg and due to the fact he couldn't figure out what was wrong, he referred me to a specialist...no problem I can respect that. However, when he sent in the referral his writing was so bad that they couldn't read it and now he seems to refuse to get back to the referral people who have made several attempts to get a hold of him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr Tigchelarr was great! He respected my teenaged son and introduced himself as Tim - this helped my son relax a bit and listen and participate more fully. Dr Tigchellar gave his expert advise, answered our questions, came back in the room occasionally just so we would know that they hadn't forgotten us. He coordinated the series of events that occurred that day in the ER and we appreciated his thoroughness, his respectfulness, and his genuine caring approach to our son's illness.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Wonderful! He was caring, efficient, knowledgable, and got me in to see a surpeon right away when other docs had put it off. His bedside manner is great, and OSMH is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

This doctor is fantastic! When we had to take our daughter to the e.r., he was calm and considerate, and excellent with our daughter, and with us.He went the extra mile to give us advice for the future, and genuinely seemed to care.I wish all doctors were like him.The nurses were also amazing and seemed to enjoy working with him!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Awesome Emergency room doctor,when i returned to emergency after being misdiagnosed by another doctor on a previous visit he took the time to talk to me and actually figured out what was really wrong, i hope he eventually switches to private practise. orillia needs more doctors like him

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011