Dr. Hoffman was the third doctor that I saw for a very challenging nose job, My nose was seriously deformed. No other doctor felt comfortable or wanted to fix my problem...Dr. Hoffman fixed my nose and it looks great! He is very friendly and very good at what he does. Two years later, my 6 year old has surgery scheduled with him in 2 weeks for ear tubes and to get his adenoids removed...I know that we are in good hands! This is a great doctor for kids and adults!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I took both of my kids to Dr. Hoffman after getting a recommendation from our pediatrician. Dr. Hoffman was GREAT to my kids and his office staff was helpful with arranging appointments and surgery. Both kids did great! He has an awesome bedside manner for both kids and parents. So, my mom experienced dizziness and went to other drs, but could not get well. my wife told me to take her to Dr. Hoffman. Dr. Hoffman was full, but he worked her in even though it was the busy Christmas season. All it took was 1 visit and he diagnosed her and now she's better. She has her life back thanks to Dr. Hoffman. GREAT DR!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Joel A. Hoffman's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3205188'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Joel" to "Joel A."

April 8, 2012