Ratings for Dr. SANFORD M. Silverman

Extreme attitude, very high on himself. Despite me letting him know that epidural steroid block was useless and that only morphine and oxycodone were helpful in the past plus massage, he planned to give me epidural anyway claiming medicare wouldnt pay for anything else until he performed.He's all about money.He insulted my wife who said she called to say I couldnt make appointment basically calling her a liar. We walked out.I took prescribed med cyclobenzpar and showed for previous appointment. They said I didnt have one!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Doctor is very thorough and staff is very efficent and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Excellent staff. Dr. was courteous and knowledgeable. He knew just what the problem was. He was thorough and professional . Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

He is a great dr. because of him I am now pain free. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Excellent doctor and staff. Helped me with all my needs.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Staff is very unfriendly and the Doctor has a rotten personality. He's rude and obnoxious most of the time. He's the type of person that it's ok for the patient to wait for me, but I'll never wait for the patient.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Silverman is more interested in privat duty, than patient care. Bad communicator and hard handed without feeling for the damage. Walk away when he can not make up his mind.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. SANFORD M. Silverman's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1996)

Oxford