Ratings for Dr. Joey Bonacci

Great doc down to earth and very friendly. Finds best alternative instead of pills

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Bonacci is the best family doctor I have ever had. Sometimes it's a bit annoying having to explain yourself to a resident but that's how they learn. You can always ask to see Dr. Bonacci too. All in all he is a terrific Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Listens, explains and does not over medicate. He is a role model for medicine.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Worst doctor experience I've ever had. We have been going to Dr. Bonacci for about 6 years now after moving to Belleville. Every time you visit you have to first explain yourself to an intern (a new 'stranger' every time) which can be frustrating and even embarrassing at times. In the past I've had two doctors who I built up a rapport with over years and was comfortable talking to them about any issues. More then half the time you explain the issue to an intern and then they leave the room and talk to Bonacci without you, only returning to come back with their "verdict", and you have no idea if they even properly told the doctor what you came in for. It's hard to see the benefit for a patient of playing the "telephone" game with doctors. With the exception of the main receptionist whom I've never had anything but wonderful help from, anyone else I've spoken to there is completely unhelpful with anything but booking an appointment. I would never recommend this office to anyone, and cannot wait for the day I move away from Belleville and can change doctors.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Great doctor! Very friendly personality. Inquisitive nature, non judgemental, and easy to approach. He is a very hard working man. Also never leaves you waiting! I feel well taken care of with Dr. Bonacci.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Excellent doctor who spend the time listening to problems. He is friendly and kind as well. Because his wife is on maternity leave, he is doing both practices so he is very busy and we have often seen a resident doctor during our visits and not crazy about her. She is a bit hard and cold...

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Amazing doctor.. Simply the best..very knowledgeable and understanding!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

A few months ago, our family doctor retired and I needed to find a new GP. A health care friend recommended Dr. Bonacci who was just starting his practice. We were invited in to meet with him, and found him to be very pleasant and a great listener. He explained how he wanted to run his practice, and wanted to discuss our medical histories. He even performed a simple medical procedure on my wife, even though that was not the purpose of the meeting. My wife and I both have been extremely pleased with his care, kind and friendly attitude, and his wish to work with us to meet our medical wishes i.e. whether to have diagnostic procedures performed. We just hope that he and his new family like Belleville and choose to stay here for a long time.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010