Ratings for Dr. David B. Sokol

This doctor is very knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for 5+ as a hemotologist. He listen to my concerns and we work together to treat my platelet issue. Very respectful about my views yet informative about possible consequenses of condition.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I can’t believe people are writing these things about him. He is a great doctor with a great heart. He is my father’s doctor and the care he shows for my father is great. He actually had seen my father in charity clinic and he donated his time and attention to my father without thinking about the money at all.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

This Doctor lacks knowledge, does not seem to care for his patients, always appears to be indecisive. I would say careless. One should stay away from this Doctor if one has respect for their life.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

This guy needs his license revoked. He neglected to inform my husband of a growing liver cancer for 6 months, and by the time he did do something it was too late. My husband died a couple of weeks ago. I have all the medical records from his office as well as all the radiology reports and he just didn't comply with the radiologist requests for testing and screening. Stay away from this man. I am filing complaints with every medical association and licensing board in the state of New Jersey.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. David B. Sokol's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ