Dr. Don McConnell

Ratings for Dr. Don McConnell

My 2 year old daughter has a mole on her bum cheek and we were concerned that it could be a risk. We were referred to Dr McConnell and the experience has been extremely pleasant! He is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable, took the time to check everything and we didn't feel like we were rushed out the door like you often see with other doctors. Would definitely recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

He was awesome. Great with kids. Explained everything in detail and arranged follow up. Friendly and down to earth.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Amazing Dr. My 15 yo daughter saw him today. We saw him for a growing birthmark on my daughters abdomen. While examining her he noticed her eczema and scar on her forehead and gave us treatment plans on that as well. What a very helpful and concerned Dr. He spent time examining my daughter which no doctor does. Asked her about school and her favourite subject. What sport she does. Showed me pictures and explained to me what is happening to my daughter. I hope all doctors learn from him. You can see the concern that he have for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very personable doctor. Took the time to interact with my 1.5 year old son. Listens to all of your concerns and really explains what he is prescribing and treatment plan. My son is in the midst of Dr. McConnells treatment plan. I had very high hopes due to all of these other reviews and I am very happy with the care we are receiving thus far. Wish he could be my sons regular pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

This is from the patient herself, I'm 10 years old and not to lie, was very nervous about my appointment, but Dr. McConnell comforted me the whole way and I ended up being very cheerful that day!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr McConnell was so wonderful with my 2year old granddaughter. He was so good with making her feel very comfortable. The treatment he recommended helped within a week of our visit.The receptionist was very friendly and the appointment was on time. Our whole experience was fantastic I highly recommend Dr McConnell and his staff with his knowledge and great child skills.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I honestly can't say enough good things about this doctor. He is so good with kids, and so knowledgeable. I had a question for him and he went as far as to giving me the answer PLUS saying that he would like to do a little more research on the topic and he woykd get back to me. And he did!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Love this doctor. We sure miss him and Erin!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Best Pediatrician you will ever have for your child! I am not exaggerating. Thank you for everything Dr. McConnell.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. McConnell is kind, compassionate, and down to earth. He listened to my concerns about my 4 year old daughter's skin, did a thorough check, and really took the time to give us information about how else we can help her. He was down to earth and didn't rush us out of the room. Thanks McConnell!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016