Ratings for Dr. Don McConnell

Amazing Dr. My 15 yo daughter saw him today. We saw him for a growing birthmark on my daughters abdomen. While examining her he noticed her eczema and scar on her forehead and gave us treatment plans on that as well. What a very helpful and concerned Dr. He spent time examining my daughter which no doctor does. Asked her about school and her favourite subject. What sport she does. Showed me pictures and explained to me what is happening to my daughter. I hope all doctors learn from him. You can see the concern that he have for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very personable doctor. Took the time to interact with my 1.5 year old son. Listens to all of your concerns and really explains what he is prescribing and treatment plan. My son is in the midst of Dr. McConnells treatment plan. I had very high hopes due to all of these other reviews and I am very happy with the care we are receiving thus far. Wish he could be my sons regular pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

This is from the patient herself, I'm 10 years old and not to lie, was very nervous about my appointment, but Dr. McConnell comforted me the whole way and I ended up being very cheerful that day!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr McConnell was so wonderful with my 2year old granddaughter. He was so good with making her feel very comfortable. The treatment he recommended helped within a week of our visit.The receptionist was very friendly and the appointment was on time. Our whole experience was fantastic I highly recommend Dr McConnell and his staff with his knowledge and great child skills.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I honestly can't say enough good things about this doctor. He is so good with kids, and so knowledgeable. I had a question for him and he went as far as to giving me the answer PLUS saying that he would like to do a little more research on the topic and he woykd get back to me. And he did!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Love this doctor. We sure miss him and Erin!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Best Pediatrician you will ever have for your child! I am not exaggerating. Thank you for everything Dr. McConnell.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. McConnell is kind, compassionate, and down to earth. He listened to my concerns about my 4 year old daughter's skin, did a thorough check, and really took the time to give us information about how else we can help her. He was down to earth and didn't rush us out of the room. Thanks McConnell!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Absolutely thrilled with our appointment! He listened to my concerns and was amazing with my daughter! After MANY dr appts I feel like I was heard FINALLY by this man. Absolutely wonderful! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

In March we were referred to Dr. McConnel. My poor son had such bad eczema and if it wasn't for Dr. McConnel I don't know how it would be today!! He was the one that suggested testing my son's skin for certain types of bacteria. He came back positive for having MRSA, makes so much sense why his skin was hardly getting better. He didn't tell me a lot about MRSA and I believe he didn't cause he didn't want me to worry about my little guy. He helped me get my son's skin back to normal and get 3 negatives and now my son is CLEAR!!! I truly trust his judgement and the staff working there are so unbelievably friendly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016