Ratings for Dr. Michael Odell

Will not answer call or phone back in regards to appointments.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

He is the best. He removed 3 cancerous lymph nodes and my thyroid. This was no easy task! I have had a miraculous recover with minimal scaring . Very knowledgeable, informative with a great bed side manner. Karin was always there with the information and appointments that I needed. Thanks for being there for me. Doug B

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Wonderful Doctor performed surgery on me to remove cancer left minimal scarring was very informative and clear on what to expect.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Any patient that has Dr. M. Odell and staff at the General Hospital is very, very lucky. He is very professional, talks directly to patient, so that patient understands what is required. Karin is wonderful, that nurses are wonderful. It made a very scary surgery for an 89 year old man almost pleasant. We count ourselves very lucky that we were referred to him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Words cannot express my respect and admiration for Dr. Odell. He is such an excellent surgeon and a warm and caring man. He was very patient answering the questions of this 78 year old. I feel very fortunate to have had him for my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Wonderful doctor: very caring, very informative and very pleasant. Excellent surgeon: everyone tells me how great my post operation scars look. I'd recommend Dr. Odell in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Odell is an excellent doctor, very open to questions and discussion. Very positive experience with surgery by Dr. Odell.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I saw the Doctor in September 2015 for surgery I needed on my throat . I filled out all paperwork and was told I would get a call to schedule my surgery . It is now April 2017 . Never got a call! Guess I'm not that important! Not impressed!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

When I saw Dr Odell, he said (wrongly) that there was nothing that could be done to increase the space in my nasophayrnx and while he checked me cruelly chuckled about my nasophayrnx being much smaller than that of someone my size. I had to suffer for another decade until jaw-advancement surgery improved my breathing. He was worse than unhelpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Excellent doctor and a God sent in my case. For 2 yrs I complained to my family doctor that something was gnawing on my jaw. Finally Dr Odell was in my life and he assured me that the answer would be found. Sure enough it was cancer, a very gifted surgeon and I'm so happy that he's in my life, I know I'm in good hands. Thank you so very much Dr Odell and staff

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016