Ratings for Dr. Michael Odell

Dr Odell is an excellent doctor, very open to questions and discussion. Very positive experience with surgery by Dr. Odell.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I saw the Doctor in September 2015 for surgery I needed on my throat . I filled out all paperwork and was told I would get a call to schedule my surgery . It is now April 2017 . Never got a call! Guess I'm not that important! Not impressed!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

When I saw Dr Odell, he said (wrongly) that there was nothing that could be done to increase the space in my nasophayrnx and while he checked me cruelly chuckled about my nasophayrnx being much smaller than that of someone my size. I had to suffer for another decade until jaw-advancement surgery improved my breathing. He was worse than unhelpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Excellent doctor and a God sent in my case. For 2 yrs I complained to my family doctor that something was gnawing on my jaw. Finally Dr Odell was in my life and he assured me that the answer would be found. Sure enough it was cancer, a very gifted surgeon and I'm so happy that he's in my life, I know I'm in good hands. Thank you so very much Dr Odell and staff

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr Odell performed robotic surgery on my husband last year. During our appointments with him, he was very thorough and never rushed us when we had questions. He is honest and to the point. Any phone calls or emails were always answered quickly. This man has a heart of gold and definitely chose the right profession when he decided to become a doctor!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Excellent in every way . If you get Michael Odell you will be in safe hands.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Odell first saw me last year with a case of oral cancer that had gone undiagnosed for tow years.. he explained everything in detail, leaving out no surprises of the surgery I required. He was always on my side as to decisions to be made, he was always attentive and forthcoming with questions I had. Unfortunately the cancer has returned, no fault of Dr. Odell's, and I will be again putting myself in his very capable hands. I have the greatest faith in his abilities and hi staff. He has a wonderful way of dealing with his clients and I am just very glad that I ended up in his capable hands when I was first diagnosed. I now find myself in his hands again and am very glad that he is my surgeon. Not only is he thorough, he has a great deal of concern for each individual client he treats. He will not sugar coat anything, tells it like it is and lets you make the decisions that you feel are right for you!.. A wonderful doctor who I would not give up for anything!.... His team is exceptional, not one of my phone calls has not been returned and if there has been the slightest concern on my part, he will find the time to see me within a few days... very unusual for any doctor these days...!... I am so glad that I a in his hands. He is truly one of the best... and not just as a doctor, but as a sensitive person!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Odell has been my oncologist for the past five years. He is very kind and extremely patient. He never rushes me through an appointment and always answers all of my questions. He actually cares about his patients and takes time to get to know them.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Odell and was extremely impressed by his care and compassion with the fear I was dealing with in regards to a lesion on my tongue. He took the time to explain everything and let me ask lots of questions. I never felt rushed . I felt important and that I was a person and not just a chart number. His nurse Karen is extremely friendly and helpful as well. A wonderful, wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I saw Dr Odell in April 2014. After a wait of more than an hour, he came in and was very nice in explaining everything he proposed. He was to order a CT scan but it is now September and despite several calls to his office to inquire I still have had no word from anyone. Very disappointing and frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014