Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Noren

Pfft what an insensitive jerk!!! Terrible person in general!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Do not go to this HACK! He's a jerk, types during whole visit then injects your back incorrectly and tortures you! And as a patient you don't know that what he's doing is wrong and will damage your back worse for life! Then he gave me an epidural injection in my neck WITHOUT an X-ray to guide him so he caused a cerebrospinal fluid leak!!!! Then he refused to see me after, refused me any pain medication and refused my phone calls! By the time I made it to the ER that night it was too late, and I Annie PERMANENTLY DISABLED!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SMUG, INCOMPETENT JERK!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am writing to vent our dissatisfaction with Doctor Richard Noren and his staff. I was a new patient of Dr. Noren's and had a appointment. He examined me and ordered a MRI and X-ray, plus, pain medication. Unfortunately, the pain medicine did nothing for my pain. I called Doctor Noren's office on Monday and spoke with his assistant Mindy asking to talk to the doctor. She advised me he was out of the office until Wednesday. I explained my painful situation to her and she became aggressive and rude towards me. I told her I just wanted to know from the doctor if I could take more of my medicine or perhaps ibrprofen for my pain. She repeatedly stated the doctor is out of the office till Wednesday. I called back on Tuesday still in pain and AGAIN requested to speak with the doctor or to page him and have him call me. Subsequently, I called my primary doctor who talked to me and advised me on my correct medicine intake.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Horrible. Blatantly falsifies medical records for worfer's compensation companies.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr Noren is a knowledgeable, extremely efficient practitioner as well as being personable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

It took every bit of strength I has not to knock him out. My wife has been suffering for about 10 years with fibromyalgia as well as migraine headaches and a herniated disc in her back! He told her word for word "you do not have pain, it's all in your head" the guy is a total loser an I wouldn't care if he was the Only Doctor left I would not recommend him for anything! He should just retire if he's too afraid to deal with anything but easy cases.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

didn't actively or interactively listen; didn't make eye contact, diagnostic tests lasted a matter of seconds; cut me off as i was trying to provide relevant information, shrugged shoulders several times; showed no care, concern or empathy for a painful condition. not recommeded whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

This was the most arrogant man I have ever met. Treated me like I was a drug seeking loser. Wouldn't listen to a word I had to say, wouldn't review my records, briefly skimmed my medications and stated there was nothing he could do for me and abruptly left the room. He has the bedside manner of a shark looking for its next meal. This guy is a waste of a medical license. Find another doc. You don't need this jerk. If he bills me for the 5 minutes he spent with me, I will sue!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

This so called doctor is the worst. Everytime I saw him he was typing in his laptop the whole time. I know he wasn'ttyping anything about me because we hardly ever spoke at our appointments. I would try to explain what was going on with my back and he would just continue to keep typing and say nothing at all. If he did talk and ask a question he would start typing before you finished and keep typing for the rest of our appointment. I am going to give this review on every site I find on this person. I'mnt going to call him a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

please note ,im a disabled man that was seen by dr noren,had my caregiver with.you are aloow to have someone with in exam.the exam was something from horror movie.if you are mishandle in a crule way by this dr.you have the right to press charges against him.call parkridge p.d. speak with offercer keller at1-847-318-5276.we are paitients,and not abuse or have a dr.cause more pain.so if you victimize by this dr.please report.this should not happen to anyone.i'm only one voice,but what i went through,i know i'm a voice of many.thankyou!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Richard L. Noren's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL