Ratings for Dr. Joanne M. Lopes

I had Dysport a couple weeks ago and love the results. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Lopes performed very extensive surgery on me. She and her staff made me feel completely safe. I have had many other surgeries and have felt much more comfortable with Dr. Lopes. Her assistant Gina is fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lopes since Feb. 2015. I have had procedures on my face, neck, and under eyes to improve my appearance. I am very pleased with the results, and have been told I look 10 years younger. I felt comfortable with Dr. Lopes from my 1st visit to her office. She addressed all of my concerns and explained the procedures in detail to my satisfaction. Maggie and Dr. Lopes entire staff are amazing! I have recommended several of my friends to them.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

A few months ago, I had a noninvasive procedure with Dr. Lopes to tighten my chin and neck area and it has been a satisfying experience. I am a 59 year old female and it definitely made me look younger based on the compliments that I have received from my husband, daughters, and friends. I also had chemical skin peels and laser hair removal treatments. My 29 year old daughter recently put face shots of me and her on Facebook to compare how much we look alike! The Cosmetic Surgery Center has a very nice office environment, and the staff is very pleasant.- V.W.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Lopes who has been my cosmetic surgeon since 2004. She is the best. I have had a mini-lift, treatments to correct sun damage, fillers and botox. I have regular quarterly sessions with the esthetician and am very pleased with the condition of my skin.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I tried other plastic surgeons before going to Dr. Lopes. After the first time I visited her, I knew she was the doctor for me. Everyone made me feel welcome and cared about me as a person not just another "procedure". I didn't have to wait months for an appointment. Her prices are very competitive and her work is exceptional. I've had both surgical (mini facelift, breast enhancement)and non-surgical procedures (Juvederm, Restylane, etc.) and have been highly satisfied with everything I've had done.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

My friend and I both had breast aug from her because we were refered from another friend who had the same procedure. I was very pleased even though I live in alex and my girlfriend was living in md we traveled because we felt comfortable with her. Its been a little over a year now and I am happy and so is my friend. My mom who took us ended up getting a filler in her smile lines when we went for post op because she was pleased with the staff.Great experience all around. Sara Cox

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Great Doctor! I had Restylane and Dysport in her office and I LOVE it! She is the only one I am going to trust with my face now! Dr Lopes ROCKS!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010