Sentara Virginia Beach Hospital

Sentara Virginia Beach Hospital

Hospital

Rate Sentara Virginia Beach Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Sentara Virginia Beach Hospital

Value

Horrible place. The only good thing are the ladies in the gift shop, they are very kind.

Submitted June 15, 2017 | flag

Value

I have nothing but good things to say they have always taken good care of my family

Submitted March 7, 2017 | flag

Value

This place is a dump, I would not take my dog to this hospital. The ER staff is particularly rude and unprofessional.

Submitted June 10, 2016 | flag

Value

Excellent facility!! Allthough it's not brand new and glitzy like SPAH we would rather be at a hospital with amazingly competent staff that go above and beyond to provide the best care possible. The physicians and staff mesh so well together it is like a big family of happy individuals. And to the other review ....of course you WON'T get much sleep in the hospital because if you would then you would be at home!!! You come to the hospital to be watched carefully not to SLEEP!!! The staff wouldn't be doing their jobs otherwise!! Over the years the hospital has brightened with improved clenliness and smiles that says alot about the leadership in the hospital. Everyone greets you with a smile and says hello. the hospitalists (sp) are exceptional doctors that are availibe in the hospital 24hrs WOW! they are there to help with any medical needs. My family and I would highly recommend this hospital as compared to the many others in the area for which we have been to over the years. Still Beach is the BEST!!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Value

Only the outside looks ok but the inside is terrible.,,..! You will never get any sleep and rest in this Hospital..,,.....!Are they most Hospitals like it?

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014 | flag

Value

The most wonderful staff/facility in virginia beach!!!

Submitted March 24, 2012