Ratings for Dr. Kamal S. Hasan

This is a wonderful person to go to. Dr. Hasan has always been there for my little boy.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Fantastic staff, always able to get my children in the same day if needed. Great bedside manners and my kids adore him. Been going here since 2002. I wish he wasn't just for kids but for my entire family. Dr Hasan also has 5 children of his own, so he can not just relate as a doctor but also as a parent!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Always able to squeeze in a sick little one. The staff is the best I have ever seen in a Dr.'s office. They are kind, compassionate, friendly, considerate and welcoming. They know us and greet us as though we are family. Dr. Hasan is wonderful. Very knowledgable and approachable with great bedside manor. Best of all, when you watch him with children and babies, you can tell he truly loves his job and enjoys working with the pediatric population. I can't comment on how he is with older adolescence, as my oldest is only 6, but I have seen a lot of older teens in the waiting room so I suspect he maintains his pleasent, friendly stature regardless of the age of the patient.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Wait time is sometimes 45-90min, very conservative doctor ; borderline unhelpful. very nice and approachable, takes time to answer questions. good staff. *misdiagnosed a rash/fungus for herpes.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Love this doctor my kids love him,we move and still take the drive to see him. Takes the time to answer questions and friendly with the kids.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

We have been with Dr. Hasan for 10 years now. He is terrific and staff is great.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

He is one of the best!! We moved 74 miles away and I still keep him as my kids pediatrician. Great Doc!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Kamal S. Hasan's Credentials

• Fac De Med Generala Din Craiova, Craiova, Romania (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davison, MI