Ratings for Dr. Christina L. Diamonti

I was required by the court to have a counselor represent my daughter to facilitate reconcile mother/daughter relationship. While all other counselors avoided this situation, Christina agreed. The counseling was between her mother and herself, and my daughter wanted me to bring her to counseling and wait for her. I kept out of the counseling so it would be focused on my daughter and her mother. When Christina provided a report, she claimed I was dismissive, and showed no interest. She then proceeded to make every excuse to get out of continued counseling, when she had recommended counseling in her court statement. I would imagine Christina is simply new and this was beyond her skills, and wouldn't have posted this other than her instance of counseling changed the court order, and caused further stress on my daughter as she then facilitated the mother getting out of counseling. As a result, they no longer talk. It would have been better to not have any representation.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014