Ratings for Dr. Catherine L. Wood

Dr. Wood is the Doctor for my grandchildren. I have gone to several appointments and I find her to be a great Doctor. But, she does talk down to you. What I mean is when you ask a question she almost talks to you as if you are beneath her. My daughter was uncomfortable asking questions with her first child because of the way she would make her feel. She has gotten better with the second one. She just asks what she wants to and it works out okay. I know she is a great Doctor and her staff are great. We have seen other Doctors in the practice and we like them.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Wood was my pediatrician and has been the doctor for my 2 boys. She has always listened to any concerns I may have and understands being a mother. Her practice has grown quite a bit and it is hard to see her for sick visits. But there are other great doctors in her practice. My son recently busted is head open and I rushed him to the office, but they were already closed for the day. But Dr. Wood stayed and sewed up his head.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Wood is a great doctor. My children were some of her first patients- and I stayed with her because she not only "knew her stuff", but cared as well. The only problem with this practice she is in now, is that it is so busy, you feel a little "lost in the shuffle". I understand it though because doctors are so pushed to see more patients. She is a good doctor, and I would use her if I were trying to find a good Ped.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Wood is great!! I have 3 children and one has had some health issues. She has always been extremely willing to listen and help. She understands from a mother's point of view.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

I think she is a good knowlegable doctor. She DID NOT listen to my concerns about my daughter. I had to change pediatricans to get my daughter on medicine for reflux. she told me I was over reacting to her symptoms and that all babies cry and spit up.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Catherine L. Wood's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1983)