Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(29)

"Hello Sir!! My girlfriend had a car crash that suffered a cerebral traumatism that ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. David S. Younger

We feel incredibly grateful to have been referred to Dr Younger... after years of pain, no answers and very little help, I can honestly say we have found a brilliant, caring, compassionate Dr who listens to you and weeds through EVERYTHING to find you answers and solutions. He spends a huge amount of time with you and is invested thoroughly. I trust him- believe in him and feel he really has our best interest at heart. He truly knows his stuff! Look no further. If you’re dealing with anything out of the ordinary or tricky; he is your guy.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

I Met Dr. Younger in December of 2016 and prior to him we had no real answers ! After a bunch of tests He gave me a classification on what I Had. At first my insurance company denied me but a few days later I received a call from him personally! My family and I had tears of joy!!!! I am feeling Great and I am Back To Work Full Time Out on the Fields! I never thought That Gary F. would ever be Back !!!!! We are so so Blessed That We Found Dr. Younger! My wife Michelle Is the one That research Him! I will never forget the time my wife looked him up on the Laptop During Christmas week late at night! Within a couples of hrs. He personally emailed my wife back,He said to Her I need to see you guys next week! I am so Grateful For My Family and all my Drs. and Friends! Just Remember that there is a God ! Please people Never Give Up!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

After 6 months of going to see various doctors without a clear diagnosis for our daughter, we were referred to Dr. Younger. Dr. Younger did the appropriate testing and was able to diagnose her very quickly and prescribe a treatment plan. Unfortunately, we had many battles with our insurance company over the approval of the medicine she needed to begin her healing process. Dr. Younger faithfully followed up with them again and again to present his case on the necessity of her medication. Finally after a LONG, HARD fought battle, Dr. Younger was able to get the approval from the insurance company! She has finally started her treatments and we are hopeful for her future recovery! During this process, the office staff was very friendly and accommodating to my questions and inquiries. We are thankful for his expertise and perseverance through this process.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Beyond a doubt, there is no better office for oversight of immune modulatory therapy.

Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr. Younger helped to save my son. Previously, we had taken my son to a prominent Boston neurologist, who only performed cursory tests, and could not determine the issues. Dr. Younger conducted extensive testing. He correctly diagnosed the issues and prescribed the needed medication. My son, after being treated by Dr. Younger, could finally go out into the sun and rain without pain. Previously, the sun had caused him to collapse. Raindrops felt like tiny daggers into his skin. The day my son could let the rain touch him without pain, he slowly twirled in it, and reveled in it, as if he was feeling it for the first time. It was a moment my husband and I will never forget. Dr. Younger succeeded where others could not. Dr. Younger gave my son his much of his life back, and for this we are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I saw Dr. Younger after my last Rheumatologist gave up on me (along with the last 9+ Rheumatologists). I had seen a number of neurologists who also did not know how to treat me. I have a very complicated case that has stumped numerous doctors. I then came across Dr. Younger and he was the first doctor that I have seen who went above and beyond to run additional tests and who was able to think outside of the box to help diagnose me. I am hopeful that he can help treat my complicated case. I would highly recommend Dr. Younger to anyone who has a case that no other doctors can figure out. Dr. Younger takes the time to explain everything to you and genuinely wants to find the solution to treat you. Thank you Dr. Younger!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr younger and his staff are amazing. The staff are all kind empathetic and efficient and dr younger is absolutely brilliant and so caring. I don’t know where I would be if it were not for him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

This is an outstanding office with dedicated staff that attend to your needs no matter how vast. Heartily recommend them to you.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr. Younger has been a life-saver for our adult son, who was mis-diagnosed by over 35 specialists throughout his childhood. Finding Dr. Younger has truly been the life-saver we've been searching for. He is brilliant, kind and compassionate, and although very busy with patients from all over the world, he will actually get on the phone with you to answer a question if he is free. He even called us back on a Saturday evening one time. This man dedicates his life to saving the most difficult autoimmune cases, taking on what other neurologists can't even begin to figure out. And the staff is excellent, the phone and all emails are promptly answered and they are always polite and considerate. We consider ourselves extremely lucky to have found Dr. Younger, and our son is now on the path to recovery. We highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

I have found that Dr Younger is a very respected neurologist by his peers. We live in a different state, yet our doctor where we live has sent us to NYC to see him. He was very caring and kind to my young son. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. David S. Younger's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1981)

Centene