Ratings for Dr. Wendy L. Davidson

Not personable at all. does not really answer questions.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Unfortunately this heartless woman was at Thomas Hospital when both my grandfather and my sister were dying in ICU. She is the RUDEST and most heartless dr I've met! She shows no emotion and acts as though you shouldn't ask a question. She told me my 20 year old sister was going to die with no emotion on her face or in her voice. I know she's seen alot of people die but I HAVEN'T so have a little compassion lady!!! She just happened to be one of the docs in the icu so I didn't choose her. Stay away from her if you can!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

One of the rudest, least intelligent sounding human beings I have ever encountered.Last sort of behavior I needed when my husband was dying. Greeted me with "Why did you bring him to the hospital, he's gonna' die anyway." She even said she was "signing off" and had the gall to show up anyway. My husband had requested another physician earlier in the summer who had accepted him as a patient and the office said she had not signed persmission for him to see another physician. Was that even lawful in this state? He did not receive "healthcare" from this physician. She acted as if she had emotional problems.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Rude. Almost hostile. Did not like family asking detailed questions. Answered abruptly and rude to family. This MD needs a class in how to talk to patients and family.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

talk about milk toast. she was not personable at all. totally felt like i was being treated by a robot. Staff was great. She knew her stuff but ...eh

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Excellent! She is knowledgable, helpful and cares for her patients. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Wendy L. Davidson's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Fairhope, AL