You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Ratings

Great doctor!! He actually cares... Went above and beyond to help me!! 5 stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

He was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend him highly. had to have painful shots in my big toes. he made the best out of a very uncomfortable procedure.
He also was tremendous attending to my 97 year old Mother-In-Law!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Dr. Calcagni performed bunion surgery on my foot and did an amazing job. I'm pain free and able to wear all the shoe I love again!!!! I'm so happy my friend told me about him!! Best Doc in Naples.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Best podiatrist in Naples! I wish all doctors were like Dr.Calcagni, he genuinely cares about his patients. He takes his time to listen and always makes sure to answer all your questions. I felt very comfortable going through with my plantar fasciotomy and tarsal tunnel release. I am two weeks post op and really looking forward to finally living pain free, all thanks to the knowledgeable and caring Dr.Calcagni!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Nice personality for a Doctor, very friendly, he explained to me various causes for my pain and what can be done to fix it. And shows genuine concern. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Best doctor ever,I love how he took time to explained me why my bunion and heel spur hurts so much, he went over of the surgery that I need to do , the recovery and he took time to showed me the x-rays and I felt very comfortable .I trust him and I will let him perform my surgery . I give him 5 starts !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Greatest care I have received! Dr. Calcagni provided me with the utmost care and was extremely knowledgable in his field of study. One of the major flaws I have found in myself are my problems I experience with my feet. Being an active person who has had continual problems with calyces and foot odor, Dr. Calcagni provided me with practical solutions to the problems. I could truly sense the sincerity in the care Dr. Calcagni provided me, sensing that he was genuinely concerned that I left his office satisfied and feeling more confident about my problem. Thanks again Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

This is one of the best doctors I have been too. Very helpful. Fixed my feet with inserts in my shoes that don't hurt and he cares about me and that I hurt and he wanted to make me feel better. Spends time all the time you need and doesn't make you feel like your being rushed. What a Great Doctor what more can I say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Amazing doc! Love him! 5 stars!!!!! He performed surgery on me and was able to fix my flat feet! Changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Calcagni is very knowledgeable and helped with my orthotics in a timely manner. He also made sure my prescription was correct and even offered to pay for new ones if they did not fit comfortably. I would highly recommend his services, he is friendly and helpful!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733642].votes_count ]]