Ratings for Dr. Anne B. Francis

Never have I had such trust in a physician, as I have had in Dr. Francis. She is personable, professional, knowledgeable, practical, and one of the best people I have dealt with in my life!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

My daughter (11) loves Dr. Francis. She is very straighforward. I love the afterhours clinic for acute illnesses, so convenient. Excellent care!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

dr. francis is delightful, knowledgeable, and caring. She is willing to work with other doctors when necessary. Our daughter was a mystery diagnosis healthwise and she didn't give up!! Always interested, concerned, and emails and calls to check up. A definite five!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Francis is wonderful with my 2 children. She takes time in examining them, and in answering any questions I have. She is thoughtful in her answers. She is willing to ask other doctors in the office for a second opinion (which I think is outstanding!) Both of my children have had issues that required multiple visits, and she is always concered about what is happening, and remembers the details of previous visits (or reviews enough ahead of time to make me feel confident of her memory of the visit.) I highly recommed Dr. Francis and the whole group!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Anne B. Francis's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1973)