Ratings for Dr. Anna L. Davis

Dr. Davis is the best. She always goes the extra step to make sure my needs are being met. I would and have recommended her to my friends and family. She is knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr.Davis has always taken very good care of me and my entire family. Guess we all have different experiences but she is smart, will listen, and cares about her patients. She has been our doctor for several years and I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

"Dr.A. Davis" is a very cold, over bearing "Dr.".She did not listen to my concerns, made me feel very uncomfortable, as if she was being bothered, and my concerns were simply disregarded all together. She suggested test to have done and did not follow up or even schedule them. She wrote a prescription that after taking I had serious side effects from. I called & left a message with her nurse to have her call me back to help me & to get an alternative medication called in and my call was never returned, I called twice! She is very rude,was in a hurry and simply in my opinion doesn't care about her patients well being, care or concerns. Needless to say I would not recommend her to anyone!! I will be filing an official complaint with UAB Hosp. as well. I have never been treated by any Dr. with such disrespect and ugliness as I was treated by this "Dr.". I felt it very important to let others know what your in store for if you are referred to this "Dr.", find another one!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Anna L. Davis's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med