Ratings for Dr. Heather Molnar

Staff is very rude. When referral fax was not received by the specialist I was told the specialist would need to look it up online because they (Molnar's office) only fax it one time as a courtesy and they do not send a copy to the patient. I was very pleased with my initial visit for routine physical because Dr. Molnar took time to listen and ask questions. She has not rushed visits since then but I do feel as though I am not getting physician service from her. It feels more like a screening process that a nurse or assistant would do and then I am referred to someone else.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Molnar is a very knowledgeable physician. She had helpful tips for me right from the beginning. Once I actually listened to her, my problems resolved right away! ;) She's also my daughters physician. It's very convenient that she can see kids as well as adults.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Molnar was very professional, attentive and thorough during my medical emergency. It was a pleasure to have a competent Doctor explaining the necessary diet and exercise required to help resolve my medical problems.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011